Thursday 17 February 2011

If Carlsberg made clients...

If Carlsberg made clients then mine would probably be the best in the world! ;-)

In my work I come across a lot of really great people.

This is one of the benefits of my 'job'.

I have a great diversity of interesting clients. I'm lucky enough to be in the position to help them 'fix' their injuries (as well as sort out their aches and pains). However I also learn a huge amount from them in turn.

My clients are successful business owners, house mums, engineers, accountants, dentists, labourers and everything in-between.

However, occasionally someone does something for you which you wouldn't expect, last night was one of those times.

One of my clients is a local farrier. He mentioned at a previous appointment that if he gets some time he'll make a 'coal' tray at his forge for the fire place in my clinic. I didn't think to much of it at the time because he runs a busy business and finding the time to do that would be difficult.

That was a month ago but last night he came in with the 'coal' tray fully made up (see the pictures below). In his words he 'knocked it up from a few spare bits in the forge'. I have to say I'm very impressed!

So this is a 'thanks' to all my patients who have interesting jobs, do interesting things and are generally great people to have as clients.












Covering Ringwood, Bournemouth, Verwood, Fordingbridge, West Moors, Ferndown and New Forest

No comments:

Post a Comment