Tuesday 19 July 2011

11 pictures taken on my iPhone

It's been a busy 6 months since opening up in the new clinic location. So over the last few days I've been having a catch up on all of my admin - bookkeeping, paperwork etc.

A couple of nights ago I was going through the 312 photos stored on my iPhone - deleting a few on the way through (I've managed to use much of my available phone memory - luckily I'm not too far away from an upgrade).

Anyway although I try and keep most of my posts on this blog related to the clinic and sports injuries I occasionally put up some 'personal' posts here too.

For that reason I thought it would be fun to share some of the photos on my iPhone.

1. Gemma (my Girlfriend) at Go Ape - Moors Valley.











2 + 3. Visiting my sister in the UAE - In the desert.











4. Ready to go out for Dinner - UAE.











5. Donkeys in the New Forest (Nr Moyels Court).











6. BBQ at Durdle Door.











7. Working from my Dad's 'office' while up visiting my parents in Scotland.











8. The Urban Beach (Boscombe) - one of my favourite spots on a summers evening.











9. After finishing 'the great south run' 10miles - don't ask my time, it wasn't good.











10. The wood burner at my parents house - great on a winters day.











11. Visiting the Lime Wood (Lyndhurst) for my Birthday lunch - others arrived in helicopters. It's all right for some!

No comments:

Post a Comment