Monday 24 October 2011

Raising Money for Children with Cancer

I'm raising money for CHILDREN with CANCER UK, formerly CHILDREN with LEUKAEMIA by taking part in Bupa Great South Run. Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/RobGemmaAlex

For those of you who have been in to see me over the last few weeks it's likely I will have mentioned that I'm running the Great South Run this weekend.

It's a 10 miler so not a huge distance but I'm running it for Children with cancer (Formerly known as Children with Leukemia).

I'll be running it with Rob a friend and Gemma (my girlfriend).

It's looking likely that I'll be beaten by both of them, so some encouragement in the way of sponsorship would be very welcome ;-)

I'll make sure I get the 10 miles 'done' - I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment