Friday 28 October 2011

The Ringwood Clinic Facebook page - Please 'Like'

I've recently set up the clinic facebook page and stared to add some interesting post on the wall.

I'm now looking for some 'friends' and 'likes' on my page.

So here are 3 good reason to join the page:

1) I check the page daily so if you have any question about your injury you can ask them their and get a quick response. Just remember it's a public page, so if you have any private questions email me separately.

2) I'll put offers up on the page. For example if I have a quite morning / afternoon I occasionally offer FREE 30 min assessment slots for new injuries. Being part of the group will help you keep up to date on those offers (and be able to share them with friends / family who many benefit).

3) I share tips, articles and my blog posts on the page all designed to keep you pain free.

Go here => www.facebook.com/theringwoodclinic and click 'like' on the top right hand side of the page.

See you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment